Homebrew developer Euroguy213 has released a modded version of 3.90 M33's music PRX to work with 4.01 M33-2. This PRX is basically a slashed down version of the original, decreasing it to a mere 108 KB instead of an 800+ KB file. Really great if you're trying to save up space on your PSP. If you don't know what this plugin does, it allows you to play music files while you're playing a UMD game, running a homebrew application, and even while browsing the XMB.
According to Euroguy213, this PRX works for both 3.90 M33 and 4.01 M33-2 and it also works for both Slim and Phat PSP's. The only bug it has is that the in-game mute doesn't work.
Here you guys and gals go!
* Connect your PSP to your computer via USB,
* Take your PSP in USB mode "with the option" USB Connection "
* Right click on the file you downloaded,
* Choose "Extract here ...", (WinRAR must be installed)
* Choose destination as the letter assigned to your Desktop.
* Paste the SEPLUGINS folder on your Desktop to the root of your PSP memory Stick,
* Turn off your PSP.
* Restart your PSP by pressing (you get into the Recovery Menu).
* Choose Plugins and activate (enabled) music.prx [VSH] pressing .
* Enable (enabled) music.prx [GAME] pressing .
* Enable (enabled) music.prx [POPS] pressing .
* Return to XMB using the options back then exit.
* VOLUP = NOTE|UP
* VOLDOWN = NOTE|DOWN
* START_STOP = NOTE|START
* PREVIOUS = NOTE|LEFT
* NEXT = NOTE|RIGHT
* MODE_TOGGLE = NOTE|RTRIGGER #SEQ/RAND
* CPU_NEXT = NOTE|TRIANGLE
* CPU_PREV = NOTE|CROSS
* RELOAD = NOTE|CIRCLE
* DISPLAY = NOTE|SQUARE #on screen display
* IN_GAME_MUTE = NOTE|HOME #press this combo once to disable game sounds,
and again to enable them
* LOOP = NOTE|LTRIGGER
* You must hold the note button and press up, down,x,triangle
* If you don't like the controls you can edit them in music_conf.
txt in the seplugins folder
* You have to have your MUSIC folder on the root of your memory stick.
Thanks to Cpasjuste for creating this plugin!
GSM_KILLA is always here