5. TEMPERANCE (SELF-CONTROL, ABSTEMIOUSNESS)
6. PURE AIR
8. TRUST IN GOD
1. FRUITS. Eat Fresh fruits ever day .Eat 2 or 3 kinds per meal.
2. VEGETABLES. Eat fresh vegetables daily. The following vegetables are best eaten if raw are carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, ampalaya, cabbage, sprouts.
3. NUTS. Nuts should be eaten sparingly. Almonds are better than peanuts. Peanuts if eaten sparingly will also give nourishment. Cashew, pistachio,etc.
4. GRAINS. Unpolished rice ( dinurado, brown), whole wheat, corn, barley, rye
CARBOHYDRATES- Grains, sweet potato, cassava, rootcrops.
PROTEINS – Beans ( white, red, green peas, mongo) soybeans, soya milk, tokua, gluten, grains. Whole wheat bread.
FATS –nuts, olive, olive oil.
• Use kalamansi ( lemoncito) instead of vinegar.
• Soy sauce contains MSG (monosodium glutamate) vetsin which causes brain damage and tumor.
NOTE: do not eat fruit and vegetables at one meal. Eat them separately one meal at a time. You can combine fruits, nuts and grains but not with vegetables. You can eat vegetables, grains and nuts but not with fruits. Fruit and vegetables taken together will cause Fermentation .