1. Observe 5-6 hour-interval between meals.Breakfast at 7:00am, Lunch at 12 noon or 1 pm, Dinner at 5:00 or 6:00pm.
2. Chew your food veery well.
3. Drink water 30 minutes before or after each meal but not during meals.
4. Do not eat if you are in a hurry.
5. Take a short walk after eating to aid in digestion.
6. Do not take a nap (sleep) right after eating.
7. Do not engage in strenuous exercise right after eating.
8. Do not study immediately after eating.
9. At night the last meal should be light and several hours before going to bed.
10. Drink fluids and water in between meals.
11. Drink a glass of two of warm water first thing in the morning before breakgast.
12. The stomach at breakfast is in a better condition to receive more food than during lunch or supper. Eat a substantial breakfast.Moderate at lunch and very light at supper.